Friday, September 8, 2017

Testing testing!!

Hello friends, thank you so much for your patronage and interest in Rising Pulse Records and the product we carry. It really means a lot to us (meaning me and my cat Bambi). We have a big poster sale going on at the moment and it is moving along swimmingly. You can check that out HERE if you have not been hip to that info until now.

 Next up we will be selling off some Rising Pulse Records test pressings for several releases including The Bad Wife by Julie Christmas, Parallels by Spylacopa, Toying With The Insanities Volumes II and III and Kiss The Lie by Candiria among others. Prices for each release will vary. Test pressings for each release will begin selling within the next few days in no particular order. For each release there are at the very most 5 copies. They will be hand numbered and signed by myself... I mean by me. Although I will probably be by myself when I am signing them. Here is a photo a test press of our most recent vinyl release Spylacopa S/T Redux.

 After that I would like to make some items available from my personal collection of books, records and other collectibles. So stay in the loop to see how that develops in the next week or so.
 Once again thank you all so much for supporting the label! That is all for now - John

No comments: